Thursday, May 10, 2007

Handmade Market




I participated in the 3rd semi-annual Handmade Market this past Saturday. It was held from 11-5 at Vintage 21 on Oberlin Rd (between Cameron Village and Hillsborough St). There was a great turn out, the weather was good, and some really amazing vendors, about 40 in all. They also had a soft pretzel stand and free chair massages, I was too busy to take advantage of this service, but Jackey could not pass it up. I took some pictures of our booth before the event started. You can catch a glimpse of Jackey, and my coffee cup, which I forgot to move out of view, in the background.


For more information on the market visit thehandmademarket.com.




I also got this truly amazing ring from Ashley Brodie Jewelry, as an early birthday present. Its made from an old key and piano ivory. Check out her website at ashleybrodie.com.

No comments: