Tuesday, August 18, 2009

updated!!!

after several weeks and a lot of trial and error, my website update is finally complete. as always it was a learning experience and once again reaffirmed my need to take a few classes to refresh my html/ dreamweaver knowledge. i think those are definitely going to be on my agenda for 2010. meanwhile, i'm happy with the way the site turned out, photographs and information have been updated and all my current collections are featured, including my new "relic" collection. relic is a new direction i'm trying, the designs are aimed at men but are also appropriate for women who enjoy bolder more industrial pieces. please check out the site and let me know what you think, and especially let me know if you find any typos. :)

1 comment:

Good Girls Studio said...

Love ti! You rock, you'll have to teach me some of that HTMLY mumbo jumbo :)