Sunday, December 27, 2009

ring in the new year


new rings
Originally uploaded by [metamorphosis]
this week marks the start of a new year and a new decade. which means that once again its time for new years resolutions. i have quite a few resolutions this year:
1. keep up with my bookkeeping monthly (instead of throwing all my paperwork and receipts into file folders and putting it off until the end of the year- scary!)
2. list at least one new design on etsy each week.
3. start a mailing list
4. build a larger backstock of supplies and components
5. keep my desk and work bench clean (this one probably won't happen but i give it an attempt each year)
6. make a schedule each week and stick to it
7. take some small business workshops at the local community college
8. update my blog and website more often
9. put my work in a few new stores.
#2 is the first one i plan to tackle, so be on the lookout for lots of new styles arriving in my etsy store over the next few weeks. here is a sneak peak of a few new ring designs.

No comments: