Thursday, April 21, 2011

{handmade market}

Find me this weekend at The Handmade Market.  The event is from 11-5 at Cobblestone Hall downtown in City Market.  The Raleigh Easter egg hunt is also going on across the street so its sure to be a great time for the whole family.  This is one of my favorite local shows and there is always such a great collection of vendors.  I've already started working on my shopping list!  I'm bringing new enameled pieces as some new metalwork that I'm really excited about.  I'll also have some Twister Necklaces to help raise money for victims of last weekends tornadoes in Raleigh.  They retail for $35 and 25% will go to the local chapter of the American Red Cross.  Meanwhile you can pick one up on Etsy or there are still a few left at Raleigh Tornado Fundraiser.

No comments: